Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Work Day Again


Today pissed me off...
That's right it pissed me off...no amount of Disney Stuff...no amount of money and no amount of free admission can calm me down. Not only did I not have the damn chance to interact with the guests but for a record of 0.1 seconds but the lady who was training me was a wicked witch of the west.

She got on my fuckin' nerves...I swear if I wasn't in control of my temper she would've gotten told off...she was a pain in the ass...I mean every time I managed to get something right she'd bitch because I didn't do it the way she does it...as in really rude to guests and not talking to them...oh and she didn't pay attention to the kids who were with their parents...so of course no Disney moments...she instead tried quizzing them on school related things...

Oh and don't get me started how she bitched when I went to the counter to get some hot water for a mother who was going to make formula for her child...

She was a bitch...I mean how in the hell can you be a bitch in Disney World?! It's the magical place on Earth...and oh how I loved her small comments whenever I said hello to the smaller guests she was ignoring.

"You can't speak to the guests while working."

Uh in the Disney Handbook you're supposed to make a magical moment for every guest...and the fact that I had to deal with her today made me really close to saying "Fuck it" and speak to the guests.

The only thing that quelled my anger was seeing the Pixar Parade and I squeed over seeing my favorite characters from every Pixar film. I freaking loved every minute of it as it passed by the window in the break room.

but later on it got better because I hung out and trained with some people who were interacting with guests and we swapped stories of our days at home before becoming workers for the mouse.

oh and Epic co-worker from Hong Kong (who I know is Female now after being told.) totally had us cracking up because myself, my new buddy who is from Australia, and a fellow 4th day trainee were standing by the employee soda area and were having a grand old time chatting.

Anyway the lady from Hong Kong walked past and she was like "Parking Lot is out there." And we all started laughing because she was just randomly walking past and gave us this epic smile that was like she sooo knew we enjoy her joking with us and others.

Anyway today sort of was ok...but I am still pissed off...that trainer lady made me so mad...I so wish I could've had the Lady from Hong Kong...she is much more effective in training and totally makes it more fun.

Oh and I said hello to guests while doing my duties as cleaning up the condement bar and things. It was soo cute cause the little one I talked to today with her family was soo hyper.

I was cleaning up the area and I saw her walk over and was trying to get some ketchup so I gave it to her, then she pulled my hand over to the table where she was and began talking to me about things.  So of course being in cast member mode and when her family asked my name, I told them it of course, and  I went into my role (act) of being a young princess from a far off kingdom who was working.  She enjoyed it and of course she said "Bye Princess Jenny!"

That did make me feel better and I cheered up babies today too, they were crying and making cute little scrunchey faces so I made faces and they cheered up. ^^ Their parents were happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment