Friday, January 25, 2013

Working For The Mouse Day III

Oh how my feet ache :lol: Yeah there's gonna be a lot of these posts starting with that til my feet stop being little bitches to me. But yeah, today wasn't so bad as I got to sleep in an extra 2 hours and got to arrive a few minutes before my official clock in time. so I got to chill today again.

:lol: Got to do prep on the Veggie Sandwiches with the epic dude from Hong Kong (I love him to death!) and of course he had me laughing my ass off because as usual he was funny and had all of us in the prep station laughing our asses off. XDD I had dubbed him China now (but he doesn't know it.) because of how epically epic he is! And cause he actually said Aiyaa today which of course made me squeal on the inside.

Ok so today was counter work which of course i had no idea what to do but I got the hang of it thanks to our resident Brazillian Sonia whose a sweet little old lady whom was training me to take orders and bring them to the customers. Of course at first I was like ok I'll take the orders and bring them to the customers really quick, It was interesting as I had managed to mix up a few orders but it was ok cause it only took a few gentle nudges from momma brid Sonia for me to get things right.

So after my lunch hour I was handling the orders like a boss. Slinging orders left and right, chatting up customers, having a grand old time. Just being well me.

So it started to get slow and I was like ok I can chill, but of course around this time some cute little itty bitties came in and I was like OMFG I am gonna make sure they are not bored during their time waiting for their food. So I started chatting with everyone who could understand English, and some who needed me to speak slowly for them to understand.

I gave them tips on where to find Mickey, told them a lot of shows they had to go see and asked if they paid a visit to Mickey. It was really fun of course til two itty bitties came in and they were the last customers before closing. So the first thing I noticed was their Toy Story shirt and I was like eeek! my fave characters!

And the kids began telling me about their day, then of course I told them that I was close personal friends with Ariel (Who they had seen earlier) and I told them a story I made up on the fly about their adventures in Disney World as if they were royalty. :giggle: And they told me a lot of things.

The little boy showed me the Lightsaber he had gotten from one of the shops that sold Star Wars attractions and of course I said "We don't get many Jedi in here." and they laughed.

And of course me being in character as a cast member I was like "I am a princess working her day job since my kingdom was in a far away place known as Michiganadia. :lol: 

They had a lot fun with me as their server since I kept them entertained and of course kept them from driving their already tired parents up a wall.

I had a lot of fun today interacting with guests and of course I ignored my pains in my feet to keep everyone happy. :lmao: Basically it was close to the end of my shift and I was just like in my head "Fuck it! I am going out in a blaze of glory today."

:lmao: So Jenny's adventure was fun today and I got to see the smiles on the faces of my customers! :heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment