Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Most Magical Day On Earth!

There is no denying but The Magic Kingdom is and always will be one of my fave parks, I got to do so many things that other people often talk about or advertise on television; My adventure began with the visit to The Monsters Inc Laugh Floor which was epically epic as I was laughing at how funny the monsters were while telling jokes. I ended up wanting to go back again once I get a day off again. :lol: My fave monster of course is Roz cause is so bad ass and totally no nonsense. It was amazing because of the fact that I finally got see something I had seen on TV a million times. So it was really surreal in a way you know?

Then we stopped off at Cosmic Rays so two of our buddies in the group could chow down while three of us ran over to Mickey's Star Traders and got some drinks (a.k.a. Soda and Water.) We then headed back and waited before heading off to the Carousel Of Progress 

I had been on that ride when I was 18 years old and of course I found it to be hum drum and boring as before. The only thing that had me lolling was the fact that at the end of the show the oven burst open with a smoking turkey. lol thanks a lot voice activated ovens. We did walk past Club 626 which is a show that I sooo wanna try one day because it's supposed to be a "Night Club" that Stitch owns and well I love Stitch so I shall make my way to the show one day.

the next place we went to were the various shops, we stopped off in a Christmas store and looked around the nifty Disney Christmas Inspired Ornaments and things. It was so cute and of course I squealed each time because it was like OMFG I love it to death! 

Finally my group mates got me to get on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad....yeah...a roller coaster...*coughs* I ended up sucking up all of my fear and riding it but needless to say I closed my eyes because of how freaked out I was and well my fellow group mate told me that I gotta make it a weekly thing to ride it until I keep my eyes open.

After that ride of course and fighting through the crowds we went to the Haunted Mansion which of course was something I made note to ride once I set foot on Disney Property. It was amazing let me tell you people to go on that ride, I don't care how scared you are, it is not that bad. The end was hilarious and I loved the fact that down in the ballroom you got to see them dancing *__* so amazing! Of course It wasn't scary one bit, so it's like don't ever get off the ride at all.

We went back to Tomorrowland because of Fast Passes so we could catch the ride, needless to say that due to the fact that I was all coastered out and that I have a health condition I wasn't able to ride Space Mountain. ^^; Yeah so I didn't want to be sick from riding the fastest indoor roller coaster on Disney Property. I waited for my braver group buddies to get off the ride and of course they said it was awesome.

Finally after that we went to the New Fantasyland...well part of it and went to ride you guessed it!  The Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini...lol it was a kiddy ride but hey my group members really love roller coasters. So we rode that and it wasn't that bad :lol:College Students riding a kiddy ride how funny.

We rode the one ride that I did vow to myself I'd ride...it was a childhood dream of mine to ride Dumbo The Flying Elephant...yeah I know childish dream but I finally got to do something that I've always wanted to do since I was a little girl. I was so happy because I felt like I was actually flying with Dumbo high above the Storybook Circus looking down upon everyone on the ground. I loved the whole ride! It made me feel just like a little girl again and I had the chance to do something that I know I wouldn't have been able to do unless I had kids of my own.

Of course after hangin' with Dumbo we went to see Mickey's PhilharMagic  which I had never seen before...Oh my god it was amazing, I had the chance to watch such a beautifully created and crafted show. Needless to say I was singing along in the theatre to every song and even reached out when poor Donald was reaching out. Well needless to say his ending was pretty fitting for messing with Mickey's hat.

The next attraction we went on was Peter Pan's Flight. I was a spazztic dork on this ride because I would often wave to the characters and squeal or cheer about parts of the show. It was amazing because I got to experience flying with Peter Pan over London! I fell in love with the story over and over again.

After of course flying to Neverland we got on Prince Charming Regal Carrousel which made me smile because I felt like a princess again. It was so wonderful to ride horses. It made me smile so much! I love the fact that I got to do things I vowed to do as a child. It was amazing!

The final ride we rode as the park was closing was The Jungle Cruise which was hilarious yet amusing because it felt as though we were on a jungle cruise. It was nice to sit down for once and not have to be in pain from the walking I did. It was relaxing and had me laughing for a good 10 minutes. I also loved the water around the ride as it was nice and cool adding to making it not so hot outside.

That's all my adventure for now considering I hadn't really stopped to meet any characters but I will in the next few days once I have more days off. I hope you guys liked this entry! :heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment