Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Training Day II


Today's training...well let's see...how can I explain it?

OMFG It was amazing!

I got to see Hollywood Studios at Disney World and got the chance to see all of my favorites and I got to see the Muppet Courtyard which made me go all fangirly! I loved it because I was touring the grounds like a normal guest! I swear as a member of the largest company in the world (in my opinion) I really love how awesome it is! I love Hollywood Studios!

I am really lucky because where I work is where they have the Jedi training for kids and I am like I get to see it every day I work! A little sad I can't be a young jedi because I'd so pwn Darth Vader!

My tour guide was awesome because he was energetic and fun also a muppet fan which makes me happy!

Oh! I got my costume today and I love how cute it is and I wear a nifty hat with it too to look all spiffy!

I am really excited for tomorrow as it's my first day in costume so I won't have to wear professional clothes anymore!

That's it for now, gonna go soak my poor feet and think of what to cook for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment