Thursday, January 24, 2013

Short Training Day


As the title says...I had a short training day due to a problem with my health....

Yeah that's right...I ended up getting really sick...trust me it was a normal start of the day, you know clocked in prepped some Veggie Sandwiches and had fun listening to the epic co-worker from Hong Kong crack jokes and call one of our co-workers "boy". It was a lovely time then of course I was working on the fryers today as part of the training (still don't know what the hell my permanent role is) and I got sick...

Headache, dizziness, and almost losing my breakfast...today was just...yeah...it was a bad day...I really hate i had to leave early because it was like WTF?! I never ever get sick at home yet in a new place I got sick and had to go home early T__T I knew I was sick too because as soon as I got back to my dorm I fell asleep.

That's right I slept...I had gone to bed at 9 PM last night and actually slept a full 8 hours along with eating breakfast while making sure I was ready for a busy day.

So early day...got sent home due to illness...tried fighting my illness but lost the battle...I feel better now and tomorrow morning I am gonna make sure I am 100% before going off to working and training. I won't give up because of one little sickness.

Oh and I will say my co-worker from Hong Kong was epically epic because his accent was bad ass and best of all he reminded me of China from Hetalia...

So yeah...had an inner fangirl moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment