Thursday, January 17, 2013

Partyin with M To The Poppins!


Tonight was a huge welcome party for everyone who attends or attended the DCP! That's right people a huge outdoor party in the theme of Mary Poppins, everyone came out in their finest outfits!  It was epic because Mary Poppins is one of my fave characters in Disney's history and come on people who wouldn't want to have a nanny like her?

Tonight's event is one for the record books as of course it was themed in the spirit of the story. ^^ Free umbrellas which were super nice and matched hers. And of course there were people dressed up like characters from the movies and it was majorly rockin' that I was like OMFG I love it to death right now!

i met some fun people tonight too and we hung out together and took pictures with everyone, I loved it to death and right now I am taking a break as my feet are killing me, I wore the wrong kind of shoes today but it was worth it as I was Disney bounding as Mary Poppins.  (in case you don't know what Disney Bounding is please see this website here: [link]))

All in all it was really a Jolly Holiday with Mary!

Anyway tomorrow's Traditions a.k.a. my final step in being a cast member so yeah.

XDD me and some fellow DCPers Taylor (Taychi and Holly (Hollychu!)  hanging with Mary Poppins and friends


No comments:

Post a Comment