Monday, January 21, 2013

Training Day

My Disney Adventure for today which of course was A Monday was training at 8:00AM Sharp! I was a little bit late as I didn't know how to clock in using my ID til one of the nice guides showed me how to do so. 

So I got into our classroom for training well it's actually a cafe which is just rockin'. And we sat down watching the videos needed for training since we are QSR workers with a few splashes of ODR and TSR workers. Ironically enough I had no idea that food that was prepared had to be thrown out after a certain amount of hours instead of being placed in the fridge. So that's something I am gonna keep in mind considering that it's important to serve only the best food to our guests.

Oh and best part of my day....Disney World supplies us with free shoes we get to keep! No fooling! Honest to goodness 100% ours! :heart: I am so happy because it saves me money and they're soo cute! 

Anyway! That's all I did today :lol: Nothing really big...training was pretty boring but tomorrow is orientation to my location.

No comments:

Post a Comment