Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lazy Day

Today's a lazy day for me because well...my legs are currently in pain from last night's adventure, and I had to stand and walk all day til the park closed...I didn't get to sit down for a long time during my adventure. So I am gonna heal up because my legs and ankles feel like jell-o.

Lol well it's good training for me to learn to stand up on my feet for long hours and always constantly on the go during my time working for Mickey.

So today's activities will be a catch up day, no events, no going out to Epcot (I am waiting til my first paycheck to go there so I can go to Epcot Japan to shop.) and I am gonna be IMing my friends all day today as well as keeping a promise to my BFF ~Sam20for our special romance writing session all day.

Anyway as usual you guys my adventures with Disney has been fun. I hope it warms up so I can swim so my muscles can unbind themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment