Saturday, February 16, 2013

Work Was Hell!

I fucking hate closing! I fucking hate it with an undying passion that burns with the intensities of a thousand suns on the distant Planet of Naboo...that's right that's how awful it was today...

I mean normally I like working outside but it was hell because of all of the crap I had to deal with not to mention every fucking time I swept up one area I had to do it at least 20 times then I had to run back and do more crap with the tables which annoyed me no end...damn do people even clean up after themselves anymore?!

It did get better after lunch for an hour because these two guys were being all helpful and even said "We'll help a pretty lady." so that made me smile because they were being all chivalrous and I was like Chivalry is not dead! Of course my devil of a coordinator asked me to return outside rather than stay at my assigned post because he claimed it was a mess outside because of the person who was assigned to do it...however of course I ran outside with my cleaning gear to clean but of course I saw it was neat...

My coordinator is an ass! >.< He sent me outside for no reason and the only thing that calmed me down was watching the Jedi Training Academy at night which is awesome cause of the glowing lights, and Darth Vader's armor lighting up. So it was bad ass.

However I got bored because i had nothing to do, the whole place was dead around 7PM and I was walking around without much to do. So then while I was squeeing over the third showing of the Jedi Training Academy, there was a worker from another part of the park who struck up a conversation with me and we chatted.

Now me being the type to not notice it but he was flirting with me...that's right being real friendly and I had to stop him because I was like "I have a boyfriend." Which of course made him a little sad but he said it was nice to have a friend and he said he'd come to see me more often whenever I am at work. :lol:

Anyway around my time to clock out...my coordinator was an ass and made me work overtime...til 9PM! I am like WTF man!? I have to go home because I am in pain, I need a bath (lots of trash, icky stuff, and other things had stained my costume and soaked through the fabric to my skin and my poor hair was sticky too.) So I am like you know what I'll get through it...but I ended up snapping once out of there.

I screamed out "I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING JOB!" 

So yeah...and to add the icing on the cake to add to my pissed off mood the bus was an hour late and it had a lot of people on it...I got a seat but they acted like idiots while we were boarding. It pissed me off so much because I swear had someone pushed me I would've started swinging and hanging at least two of them from Sorcerer Mickey's hat in the center of the park. 

Yeah basically I felt a lot better when I got to my dorm and I went to Youtube and turned on a song from Avenue Q...which is called It Sucks To Be Me. So I am laughing right now and I am slowly feeling better not to mention I got to have a bubble bath with Epson salt and my special Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath. 

So I feel better but I am not looking forward to work tomorrow. If it turns out to be bad I am gonna just throw up my hands and say "Fuck It!" 

I am really calm right now. ^^ A bubbly bath, music, and my warm bed is all I need right now.

Oh well 7 more weeks and I can go back home! :heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment