Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Preparations Day 2

Preparations for my departure for the Disney College Program have been finalized at 11:00AM on 10/17/2012!

I have completed the process and I will be departing on January 14, 2013 to arrive at the school a day early so I can know my way around as well as prepare to move in. I am really excited for this opportunity and I cannot wait to learn everything there is with the magical company.

As of right now I am hoping I get to find out who my roommates are so I can get to know them ahead of time and maybe I will get lucky and meet some super nice people whom I am sure I will get along with along with getting into some crazy adventures with.

Anyway the apartments a.k.a. dorms I am in will be the Vista Way complex which from what I read is the "Party Complex". I doubt that it's true but if it is I might request to be admitted to another complex that is wellness as I am not that big of a party person.

Anyway the next step of the process was pretty easy to do as I only had to selected my dates as well as provide additional information.

I will be back home May 10, 2013. ^^ which means 5 months away from home but I am planning to take a few things to keep me from missing my family too much.

I really hope that this program is the right fit for me and I shall work hard and give it my very best.

Wish me luck everyone and I shall keep you updated with everything as promised. <3 Disney College Program ahoy! I am living the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment